♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
I get so weak when you look at me I get lost inside your eyes
Hey. Today is sleeping day. I was sleeping & sleepingggg during classes. But I still do listen. I can multi task, although my notes turn out to be rubbish handwriting. The lecture theatre is damn freaking cold. The whole row of us were freezing to death, all except Julia cos' she has blubber under her skin which helps to trap heat. Ya she's the one who aspires to be a roadsweeper.
THANK YOU Kelly busy woman for the great holiday at your house. I love you so. THANK YOU Julia Bosay for the Shopaholic book and the cute stickers. Especially the hearts which I bought(: haha yea I bought, yea. THANK YOU queen-princess E. Diana Babara for your 2 and the half brownies:D I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU Krixxypee for featuring me on friendster(: THANK YOU C. Pek for introducing the sushi game though I'm bored of it now. THANK YOU Cherie for yesterdayyy. It was fun, love.
I'm in the THANK YOU mood. So I can practically give thanks to everyone. For everything.
I cannot not listen to at least a song a day. No it should be more then one song many many gazillion songs a day. ♥♥♥
Okay great I got like NINE+++ books on hand to read. MORE THEN NINE. For Daryl or Cassi it can be 4 days 9 books. Not me. I can never make it. Unless I pon school, skip meals & read non-stop. Which I can't, so yea. I have to take my own sweet time.
Mum's coming back tomorrow. No more illegal doings): But I miss my mummy.